Our team is looking to add a bookkeeper to our group of inspired and dedicated professionals who are driven to add massive value to our clients.
- A minimum of 2 years experience performing full service bookkeeping solutions
- Advanced experience working with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop
- Experience working in public accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to high quality work and client service
- Preparing monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Preparing monthly or quarterly remittances for HST, WSIB, source deductions etc.
- Preparing required client financial reporting
- Preparation of full bookkeeping services for external businesses
- Working with the accounting team to prepare annual financial statements
An ideal candidate has experience working with a public accounting firm and has worked independently providing bookkeeping services.
Why work for Gauvreau & Associates:
We are a firm that is defines ourselves by People, Passion and Integrity.
People because we work with the greatest entrepreneurs across Canada and the US who are excited to be the best at what they do. We are also defined by People because we have the greatest team who are committed to growing personally and more importantly, growing together as a team.
Passion for the energy and excitement we have for delivering amazing results to all of our clients.
Integrity for being a trusted business advisor to over 500 clients, providing valued insights and advice. Our team is committed to finding the highest possible outcome to each of our individual clients.
Does People, Passion and Integrity define what you do? We’d love to hear from you.
Your application was submitted successfully.