Our team is looking to add an accounting manager to our group of inspired and dedicated professionals who are driven to add massive value to our clients.
- a minimum of 5 years experience performing accounting services in a public accounting firm.
- experience in a managerial or supervisory role supporting junior accountants in file preparation and execution.
- extensive experience in setting up public accounting engagement requirements on first year client files.
- extensive experience initiating and setting up financial statement disclosures related to client assurance engagements.
- extensive experience working within ASPE and GAAS in the SME area.
- experience in preparing and/or reviewing complex corporate tax engagements.
- a designated Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- a bachelor university degree
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- strong analytical abilities
- strong problem solving and opportunity identification skills
- commitment to high quality work and client service
- ability to lead, supervise, and inspire team members to grow and succeed
- to manage the execution of SME engagements with our team of accounting professionals
- to be responsible for setting up the assurance procedures and year end engagement files for new SME clients
- to mentor and provide training to CPA students and junior accountants
- to prepare complex financial statements and the respective ASPE disclosures for team SME engagements
- to prepare and oversee complex corporate tax reporting for SME engagements
- to present financial statements to SME clients and clearly explain the results of the financial performance of the operations
An ideal candidate has managerial or supervisory experience working within a public accounting firm with extensive experience working within the ASPE and SME environment. The ideal candidate would be looking to join a growing team of professionals who are committed to offering high quality financial reporting and advice with superior client service.
Your application was submitted successfully.