Our team is looking to add a bookkeeper and/or accounting technician to our group of inspired and dedicated professionals who are driven to add massive value to our clients.
- a minimum of 2 years experience performing full service bookkeeping solutions and/or file preparation for year end engagements
- advanced experience working with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop
- experience working in public accounting
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- strong analytical ability
- problem solving skills
- commitment to high quality work and client service
- preparing monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- preparing monthly or quarterly remittances for HST, WSIB, source deductions etc.
- preparing required client financial reporting
- preparation of full bookkeeping services for external businesses
- working with the accounting team to prepare annual financial statements
An ideal candidate has experience working with a public accounting firm and has worked independently providing bookkeeping services. An advanced applicant will have had experience preparing year end notice to reader files for business clients.
Your application was submitted successfully.